Ok, so when I said 48 cookies was enough… i lied. haha 🙂
I tried again today… two batches.
I left my butter out all day to make sure it was “room temp” and I also cut out 1/4 cup of flour. The dough was pretty sticky but much smoother. It stuck to the baking sheet well and it separated easily.
I think I’m getting the hang of the press, since I can’t see the dough it’s more a matter of timing.
Decided to dye the second batch green and red… and then put them in the tube at the same time!
at first I loved it… then I wasn’t sure… then I hated it. I’m back to not sure.
The trees are cute and the flat ones are nifty. I think the wreaths are my favourite.